Go down
View user profile

[LSPD Application] Martin_Hanks[Rejected] Empty [LSPD Application] Martin_Hanks[Rejected]

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:28 pm
[LSPD Application] Martin_Hanks[Rejected] YjxES6r

In Character:

1.Name:Martin_Hanks

2.Date of Birth:30/10/1991

3.Gender:Male

4.Phone Number:

5.Home Adress: Temple Ave. number 30

6.Current Occupation. Bodyguard

7.Have you even been convicted of a felony? N/A

8.Biography(Minimum of 100 words):I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family. My father was Andrew Hanks senior and my mother Catherina Hanks. They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the SANews as one of the most known news reporters within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Downtown, San Fierro. I studied there for three years, although I lived there for a full five years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck.

9.Motivation for joining the LSPD?(100 words):

10.Why should we choose you over other applicants?(50 words)

11.Possesed Licenses:
[*]Driving License
[*]Firearm License
[*]Business License

Put an "X" on the licenses that you own.

12.Do you have any skills that could help us and you during your service in the LSPD?:

Out of Character

1.Name:

2.Age:

3.Country:

4.Discord username:

5.Gender

I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME declare that everything in this application is true and is my own work. I also understand that I can be denied for giving incorrect information and permanently excluded from re-applying to the Los Santos Police Department if the information in this application is proven to be false.

Date Signed: Current Date

Signature:
Alfeuille
View user profile

[LSPD Application] Martin_Hanks[Rejected] Empty Re: [LSPD Application] Martin_Hanks[Rejected]

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:46 pm
Dear Mr.Hanks, your application is set to Pending. as some modifications must be done before proceeding:

*Motivation letter not completed(9.)
*Question 10,11,12 not completed
*OOC segment not filled
*Declaration,Signature date and Signature not filled

You have 48 hours to edit your application, failure to do so will result a direct rejection.

Signed,
LSPD Chief - Garry Maurice
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum